Typically, we meet on the 2nd Monday of each month from 6:00 pm to 8:00 pm. Sometimes later depending on speaker and discussions.
Debra Langley-Boyer, Choosing the right Hive type
Monday, February 13th, 2023, 6pm to 8pm
To join virtually use:
Swantown Inn, The Grand Victorian Ballroom
1431 11th Ave SE, Olympia WA
Swantown Inn has limited car park space, but plenty of parking around the corner on Central. Only park up the drive if you have mobility issues. Please follow directions of parking attendant.
2023 Meeting Schedule
- January 23rd: Alan Woods, Woods Bees / WASBA President.
- February 13th: Debra Langley-Boyer, Choosing the right Hive type.
- March: TBA
- April: TBA
- May: TBA
- June :TBA, Plan for Thurston County Fair.
- July: Summer Potluck Picnic
- August: No Meeting Harvest
- September: TBA
- October: TBA
- November: TBA
- December: Holiday Potluck
6:00-6:30 pm – General Business
6:30-7:30 pm – General meeting, Guest Speaker or Sustainability Group discussion.
7:30-8:00 pm – Social Gathering, feel free to bring a dessert, drink or the like. Bonus if it is honey related (Mead or Honey Baked items).
In July of each year, we meet at a park for a potluck picnic, and in December, we host a potluck holiday celebration.