Where? Swantown Inn & Spa, Ballroom, 1431 11th Ave SE Olympia
When? August 15th at 6pm
All current board members, appointees and chairs, along with any members who are interested in serving on the board are invited to this meeting. This agenda document is a live document! Let firstname.lastname@example.org know if you want something added or discussed.
We are going to try out Google Meet, giving members the opportunity to attend virtually. This is a test of using this system, so please be patient and kind.
Monday, August 15 · 6:00 – 7:00pm
Google Meet joining info
Video call link: https://meet.google.com/cyg-ovys-opc
Or dial: (US) +1 470-222-8507 PIN: 876 371 283#
More phone numbers: https://tel.meet/cyg-ovys-opc?pin=1247302766831
- Review of Thurston County Fair Bee Booth
- Was this year successful?
- What do we need to do for next year?
- Where are we sourcing honey from? Members? How much per pound do we offer members?
- Plan for November Elections
- Seek more volunteers who are willing to serve in a board position
- List current nominees on web site
- Plan for September meeting
- Assess the new online membership system
- Number of sign ups?
- Review Outreach efforts
- Do we need more literature?
- Review Fall Apprenticeship Class
- How many sign ups do we have?
- Location for in person class?
- Review Swarm season response
- How many calls did we go out on?
- Were swarm list members responsive?
- Does club create and sell a swarm catchers kit?
- Sign Swarm Catcher use
- Procedure Swarm catchers follow as representatives of the association