Membership to the Olympia Beekeepers Associations is open to all. It is an annual membership from January 1st through December 31st. It includes:
- The knowledge you are supporting an association that advocates for apiarists and bees alike.
- Access to our lending library by contacting our Librarian.
- Access to other members in our Mentoring Program.
- Member pricing for package bee orders.
- Use of OBA extractors.
Become a Member
There are two options currently for paying your membership:
- Pay online using Square (Click HERE to do so)
- OR by mailing a check. Please fill out the OBA Membership Form (Click HERE to download the form) and send a check for $25.00, payable to “OBA” (Olympia Beekeepers Association P.O. Box 732 Olympia, WA 98507) for the You can also pay in person at a monthly general meeting.
Due to the COVID-19 situation, OBA is not having in person meetings or classes. Please visit the home page for any updates.